Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

All About YOU August!

This month I've decided to go with the theme "All About YOU August". I'm going to do some videos inspired by this on my Youtube channel, as well as some blog posts.

I wanted to kind of explain what this is all about before I start posting about it. I think that sometimes we get lost in the routine of life and forget to help ourselves. We get bogged down by stress and conflicts, whether it be homework or work problems, and we forget what we're really going through all this trouble for: to create a better life for ourselves. We forget to take a little time to treat ourselves and let the stress consume us.

This month, I want to give some tips on how to take better care of yourselves. This includes eating better, doing different activities, beautifying yourself, and just being more in tune with life on a day-to-day basis to really appreciate the life you've been given.

Some ideas I have are: my favorite healthier foods, my exercise routine, exercises for people who "hate" exercising, exercising without a gym membership, DIY Beauty, my ways to resist cravings, etc. I may think of more to add to the list, but I'm definitely looking forward to this mini series for the month.

Hope you enjoy! :)
-Cassidy | youtube.com/cassidymichellex3

No comments:

Post a Comment