Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Mani Monday! Purple/Grey Chevron Inspired Nails


Sorry I only took one photo- don't know what I was thinking! As you can see near the cuticles, the white I used isn't the greatest quality, but it's the only white I own (it's a Konad polish I got with a nail stamping kit). I did two coats of that to get rid of the streakiness. Then, I used Essie's "Chinchilly" and painted diagonally across the end of my nail and did the same on the other side to make that Chevron look. Once I let that dry, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Lacey Lilac" and used the same method, making sure to leave some of the "Chinchilly" polish visible. 

If I "master" this nail art, I may do a tutorial on it on my youtube channel, youtube.com/cassidymichellex3 


No comments:

Post a Comment