Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Mani Monday: SPARKLE & SHINE!

For today's Mani Monday, I decided to use my newest polish (and one of my only glitter polishes- SO EXCITING!) I used two coats of Orly's "Shine", which is a metallic silver color that applies really smoothly. After that dried, I used three coats of Revlon's "Sparkling" (hence the name of this mani being sparkle and shine... get the pun? You get it :P). This glitter has me OBSESSED. I literally am debating going back to Target and picking up every single glitter that Revlon has. The only downside is the sheerness, but it is to be expected. It is very obvious in the bottle that it is a clear jelly base with pink microglitters and pink hexagonal glitters. Then, I used my Sally Hansen Super Shine Top Coat as per usual. 
All the polishes used

The finished manicure

A close-up of the mani

A close-up of the bottle

This shows how sheer the polish is, and that it has a clear jelly base

No comments:

Post a Comment