Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

UPDATE POST & WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING!

Hey guys. So I don't normally do these kind of posts, but I thought I owed you an explanation. For almost two weeks now, I haven't blogged. I know... unacceptable. But, in my defense, I am just beginning a new school year and I've been bogged down with school and extracurriculars. I also have noticed an increased in my blog followers, so I'd like to extend a HUGE thank you to my new readers. I'd also like to take this opportunity to ask you to subscribe to my youtube channel: youtube.com/cassidymichellex3

My youtube channel is actually my main focus, and this blog is sort of an extension of my channel. Anyway, I have more beauty posts coming, but I felt like I needed to quickly get this up to tell you guys that I'm not deserting you! I'm just busy! I'm working on creating a better schedule and setting aside some time to organize things for my youtube channel and blog.

Hope you understand! :)


1 comment:

  1. yeah I hope that you do more videos and maybe do some on Autism I would love to see those kinds of videos

    ReplyDelete