Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

NOTD: Pure Ice "Pink Ice"

This is my first time using this nail polish. It kind of just sat in the back of my nail polish stash. I guess I was being a brand snob and was just using brands I was familiar with. For what it is, I like this nail polish. It is very sheer. I applied 2 coats and a clear top coat before I took photos. I would probably end up using this polish as a baby pink glittery top coat. It's not obnoxiously glittery, but it is a fun thing to do possibly on an accent nail (which are very in at the moment, I have noticed...) The consistency was nice and it doesn't look too streaky. My final thoughts on this polish? It wasn't anything special, but it wasn't terrible either.
A look at the packaging- I actually really like the square shape.

"Pink Ice"

2 coats of this polish + Sally Hansen Super Shine Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment