Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Blog Haul: Skincare and Haircare Items!

L-R: Infusium23 Frizz Control Leave-in Conditioner, Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit foaming scrub, Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo


So far, I have been enjoying all of these products. The standout product of this group is the Infusium23 Leave-in Conditioner. It made my hair so shiny and smooth and extremely easy to comb through. My hair is usually extremely difficult to comb through because it tangles so much, but after using this I combed through it all in about 5-10 minutes. It also controlled my frizz and fly-away. I love this product and could immediately tell a difference after using it.

I am also liking the Acne Wash. I like how it has exfoliating beads, cleanses well, and has salicylic acid in it to treat acne. It's pretty much a 3 in 1 product! It cleanses and exfoliates really well and my skin feels smooth after I use it.

I'm not really noticing much of a difference with the shampoo, but I have only tried it once so far.

If you guys own any of these products, tell me whether you like them or not! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment