Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

OOTD: Errand Running!

I decided to put a tad bit more effort into my outfit a couple Saturdays ago. My family and I went to do a few errands (IKEA, being one of them- that's not exactly relevant to this post but I'm obsessed with IKEA).
Sorry for it being tilted (Holding a straight camera with one hand is difficult!)

I'm wearing a crochet knit top from Kohl's (the brand of the shirt is Eyelash Couture). It's a pretty cream color but it's a bit too large for me so I paired it with a white stretchy tank top underneath. I'm also wearing a pair of denim shorts with fringe on the ends. I love roughing up an outfit with fringe shorts.

Close-up view of my shirt

Close-up view of my shorts
Cream colored crocheted flats from Kohl's
Accessory of the day: silver ball studs
Face shot, LOL! FOTD I guess?





No comments:

Post a Comment