Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Review: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

I'm going to start off this post by giving you a generic overview of the product. It retails at $5.19 at ULTA. It has a simple wand, basically just a spooly. The formula is very wet, so you have to be careful when applying it or it will smear everywhere. I find that this helps to curl your lashes and flare them as well. I would definitely not recommend this by itself because it does NOTHING (to my lashes at least) to help thicken or volumize, which is my main priority in a mascara. I do, however, believe that this would make a great layering mascara. Bottom line: This mascara is not a horrible product, but it really doesn't do much. It would be great for beginners because of the price tag. 
A look at the packaging- classic pink and green tube


The wand is very simple and basic- just a standard spooly


Me wearing the mascara- you can see definite curling and flaring, but no volume


No comments:

Post a Comment