Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Everyday Makeup Basket & Swatches for September 2013: FACE PRODUCTS!

I decided to include my elf tinted moisturizer to use it up, and because it's a little dark, it's the perfect time to do so! My Covergirl foundation is a god-send! Shocking because the last Covergirl foundation I used (Clean foundation for normal skin) was absolutely horrendous! I keep this new one with me at all times, plus it has SPF! My Some Kinda Gorgeous by Benefit is another product I'm trying to use up. It's also a tad bit dark so summer is basically the only time I get use out of it. Hard Candy Glamoflauge is amazing at highlighting under my eyes. A little bit goes such a long way... I don't know if I'll ever use this guy up! Lastly, I'm trying to get more use out of my Rimmel "Stay Matte" powder. I usually don't remember to powder, and I only really need to in August, September, October, April, and May (for school). During the other months, it's not hot so my makeup doesn't slide off my face. Enjoy the pictures below! :)


All of the face products!

Swatches of the "foundations". Tinted moisturizer on the left, Covergirl foundation on right

Swatches, blended out.

No comments:

Post a Comment